Accuracy, consistency scalability, and traceability
In the public sector, the journey to digital transformation has been slow due to an aging and retiring workforce and a difficulty attracting and hiring new IT talent. A lack of digital investment in the public sector has led to a level that such efficient services are often lacking.
The sole aim of Crater365 is an automated system that offers accuracy, consistency, scalability, and traceability. The impact in government is an improved service offering, more transparency, and more consistent data and analysis for tasks.
Process automation can bring benefits across numerous functions of government, including much lower operating costs, more efficient processes, and less wastage and errors. Automation can also boost employee satisfaction—repetitive manual work is frequently cited as one of the main sources of public-sector job dissatisfaction.
Crater365 solutions can be built on existing IT systems without significant additional investment, customizing your existing manual operations and systems to an efficient automated process, starting with an assessment of the opportunity, launching pilots, designing and building the flows that works best for you, and then deploying.
Some of the company’s we have worked with;
- – Ministry of Petroleum; we deployed and designed a cooperate intranet including message collaboration, Automation of their work processes, E-Library and created an Electronic Document Management System for the Ministry all On-Premise.
- – PPPRA; we deployed and designed a cooperate intranet including message collaboration, Automation of their work processes and created an Electronic Document Management System.
- – NAMEL; For NAMEL, we designed a cooperate intranet and message collaboration system for their organization, deployed on the cloud.
- – National Health Insurance Scheme; we deployed and designed a cooperate intranet including message collaboration, Automation of their work processes and created an Electronic Document Management System.
- – EFCC
- – Galaxy Backbone Limited
- – Federal Ministry of Communications